Eczema elbow sleeves
If psoriasis or atopic dermatitis or eczema a particularly affects your eczema elbows or your psoriasis elbows, this is a problem particularly in the summer. Short sleeved clothing seems unsuitable and often leads to unpleasant feelings. But that’s not really necessary. With an elbow protector for the eczema elbow or the psoriasis elbow and made from Tepso® “skin active” fabric on the inside, you can keep your elbows covered and protected against further friction. Use the following benefits:
- Soft “skin active” Tepso® fabric without additional friction;
- Tepso® eczema elbow protector or psoriasis elbow protector is easily worn under clothing;
- Also suitable in summer as a protective layer against further friction;
- Actively breathing fabric;
- Available in light and dark colours to match any clothing.
Make use of the options which the eczema elbow protector of Tepso® “skin active” fabric offers you. Easily protect the affected elbow against additional friction, and even treat it with ointments which will not penetrate outside.
Since the elbow eczema protector is also easily worn under clothing, you get an effective everyday helper in the fight against psoriasis or atopic dermatitis, psoriasis or eczema.
Tepso® elbow protectors are very elastic, an indication in conventional sizes is therefore not useful. Size S covers all ladies sizes, size L all men sizes. Size XL is suitable if the elbow protectors should be loosely applied.
1 piece of Elbow Protector
- 75 % Tepso®
- 23 % polyamide
- 2 % elastane