Tepso Eczema socks
If you suffer from psoriasis or atopic dermatitis / eczema on the feet, your everyday quality of life is often very impaired. Severe itching, pustules and even pain often make the wearing of clothing on the feet torturous. For this reason, our socks made from Tepso® “skin active” material provide you with special foot wear which helps you to better master your everyday life:
For our UK customers and payment in £ see www.tepso.co.uk
- The fabric is extremely smooth.
- Ointment is not absorbed into the gloves and thus acts more effectively on the skin.
- Very breathable.
- Mild cooling effect on the skin Soothing to the skin.
- Reduces itching.
- No heat accumulation.
- Clinically proven.
- Cream or stains easily wash off. Do not stick to the Tepso fiber.
- Inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Clothing does not stick to the skin.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Keeps its shape after many washes.
- Seams and labels on the outside.
- Made in Italy & Austria.
- Very long wearing life. Sustainable.
- Fiber with inhibitory effect on bacteria and fungi, without the addition of pharmaceutical substances.
- Very little friction. Skin irritation is thus drastically reduced.
- More advantages Tepso:
- Tepso® “skin active” material without skin friction;
- Maximum wearing comfort due to soft material;
- Outer polyamide, so that creams and ointments do not penetrate to the outside;
- Actively breathing material against sweat accumulation.
If you want to treat the psoriasis or atopic dermatitis / eczema on your feet every day at work as well, socks made from Tepso® “skin active” material are just the right solution for you. Comfortably apply creams and ointments and enjoy high wearing comfort without friction - and nothing penetrates to the outside.
Customised treatment is always worth it!
- 68 % Tepso®
- 29 % polyamide
- 3 % elastane