Cotton gloves for eczema or Tepso gloves for eczema?
Tepso is smoother and cooler than cotton gloves for eczema.
Anyone suffering from eczema hands, psoriasis, neurodermatitis or other chronic skin conditions on the hands will know just how painful hands can become. Seriously damaged hands, itching, wounds, swollen skin and inflammation all cause frustration. You are looking for a solution that makes you more comfortable.
- The fabric is extremely smooth.
- Tepso has one of the lowest friction coefficients of all solid materials. Comparable of 2 blocks of ice rubbing against each other.
- Ointment is not absorbed into the gloves and thus acts more effectively on the skin.
- Very breathable.
- Mild cooling effect on the skin Soothing to the skin.
- Reduces itching.
- No heat accumulation.
- Clinically proven.
- Cream or stains easily wash off. Do not stick to the Tepso fiber.
- Inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Clothing does not stick to the skin.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Keeps its shape after many washes.
- Seams and labels on the outside.
- Made in Italy & Austria.
- Very long wearing life. Sustainable.
- Fiber with inhibitory effect on bacteria and fungi, without the addition of pharmaceutical substances.
- Very little friction. Skin irritation is thus drastically reduced.
Eczema gloves as a solution for itching and other discomfort
Tepso® gloves for eczema have been developed as a solution for discomfort due to eczema, psoriasis and other chronic skin conditions. Proper skin care is essential if you suffer from sensitive skin.
Tepso® makes your skin more resistant and reduces the risk of itching, infection, irritation and pain. This keeps your skin healthier and in better condition. Tepso’s eczema gloves are a unique piece of clothing that will quickly make you more comfortable and maybe even make you forget how bad your hands are.
How do the gloves for eczema hands work?
Tepso® gloves are made of the unique Tepso fibre, which has been developed for people with psoriasis, eczema or other chronic skin conditions. The fibre has a cooling effect (the unique Tepso "Sensory Cooling Effect") and soothes the skin. The fibre is manufactured according to ISO 13485 for medical applications. Furthermore, the product is more durable than linen or cotton, and Tepso fibre is produced using an environmentally friendly process in Austria by one of the largest fibre specialists in the world, a company with more than 50 years of experience.
The Tepso fibre makes the smoothest clothing fibre available. It has an antibacterial fibre structure that has been proved to be effective. Because the fibre is smooth, there is no friction. It rubs less than cotton gloves for eczema or silk gloves for eczema and is also prescribed in hospitals by dermatologists and nurses.
The durability of our gloves
In a world of mass production, Tepso® is distinctive and has products that meet the highest standards of quality and innovation. Tepso’s environmentally friendly products are made in Austria and Italy. The fibre is long-lasting and durable.
Benefits of eczema gloves
The advantages of good gloves for hands with eczema are significant. In the short term, you will notice the cooling and pain relief. And of course also relief from itching, flaking and other discomforts. The benefits do not end there: other plus points are:
- High breathability.
- Completely washable. Ointments and bloodstains come out easily.
- Long life.
- Protect the skin against stimuli and scratching.
- Reduce pain and itching.
- Good fit.
- Cover cream and therapeutic ointment.
- Light and skin-friendly fabric.
- Labels and seams on the outside of the clothing.
- Skin can recover faster.
- Proved to be effective.
- Recommended by professionals.
- Increased comfort and wellbeing.
- Substantial reduction of skin irritation due to the exceptional slipperiness of Tepso® fabrics.
- Much longer-lasting than traditional garments, thanks to the special hardwearing and resistant properties.
- The fabric does not absorb creams or ointments. Creams penetrate the skin, not the gloves.
- Creams and ointments can be more effective.
How do I use anti scratch eczema gloves?
Using eczema gloves is simple and easy to combine with medical ointment. The gloves can be kept on for several hours. Follow the instructions for your medical lotion as usual. The fibre of the ointment ensures that the cream is absorbed gently into the skin and not into the glove. If you are you looking for children’s eczema gloves, Tepso® gloves are also suitable for children. After use, you can wash the gloves according to the washing instructions.
Tepso® Premium Gloves are very elastic, so size indications in conventional glove sizes do not make sense. Size S covers all women’s sizes, size L all men’s sizes.
Delivery in the following countries:
We deliver in all countries of the E.U. and the U.K.
- 51% Tepso®
- 44% polyamide
- 5% elastane
A revolutionary new product for eczema and psoriasis patients.
Tepso® an invaluable ally for medical therapy.
Thanks to the use of a new zero-friction techno-fiber previously unknown in the clothing sector, Tepso brings together a series of unique and revolutionary characteristics: an immediate sensation of coolness;
• substantial reduction of skin irritation due to the extraordinary slipperiness of Tepso fabrics;
• high levels of breathability;
• comfort and wellbeing for the wearer;
• attention to detail: seams and labels do not come into contact with the skin;
• it does not absorb creams or ointments, optimizing use even after frequent washes;
• easy-care and maintenance: stains and oil spots can be removed more easily than on traditional fabrics, even at low temperatures;
• much longer-lasting than traditional garments, thanks to its special hardwearing and resistant properties