Eczema gloves (Daytime)
Eczema gloves - Gloves eczema.
A revolutionary new product for eczema and psoriasis patients.
Tepso® an ally in medical therapy.
Thanks to the use of a new zero-friction techno-fibre previously unknown in the clothing sector, Tepso brings together a series of unique and revolutionary characteristics:an immediate sensation of coolness.
Tepso has one of the lowest friction coefficients of all solid materials. Comparable of 2 blocks of ice rubbing against each other.
- The fabric is extremely smooth.
- Ointment is not absorbed into the gloves and thus acts more effectively on the skin.
- Mild cooling effect on the skin Soothing to the skin.
- Reduces itching.
- No heat accumulation.
- Clinically proven.
- Cream or stains easily wash off. Do not stick to the Tepso fiber.
- Inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Clothing does not stick to the skin.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Keeps its shape after many washes.
- Seams and labels on the outside.
- Made in Italy & Austria.
- Very long wearing life. Sustainable.
- Fiber with inhibitory effect on bacteria and fungi, without the addition of pharmaceutical substances.
- Very little friction. Skin irritation is thus drastically reduced.
Other advantages Tepso:
• substantial reduction of skin irritation due to the extraordinary slipperiness of tepso fabrics;
• high levels of breathability;
• comfort and wellbeing for the wearer;
• attention to detail: seams and labels do not come into contact with the skin;
• it does not absorb creams or ointments, optimising use even after frequent washes;
• easy-care and maintenance: stains and oil spots can be removed more easily than on traditional fabrics, even at low temperatures;
• much longer-lasting than traditional garments, thanks to its special hardwearing and resistant properties.
Psoriasis or atopic dermatitis / eczema is often associated with nuisance itching and unattractive lesions. This can be particularly unpleasant on the hands and can also hinder your work. That’s not necessary, for the Tepso® “skin active” eczema gloves Premium give you the solution! The unique surface and a polyamide layer allows you to work around many problems:
Gloves eczema Made in Austria.
- Enhanced durability
- Creams or ointments against psoriasis on the skin do not penetrate outside;
- The Tepso® "skin active" inner side gives a fresh, pleasant skin sensation;
- The elastic material adapts to your hands beautifully;
- Do all tasks without problems.
With our Tepso® “skin active” Eczema Gloves or mittens for eczema Tepso Premium, you can work while also fighting psoriasis or atopic dermatitis/eczema. This version of our gloves is even more durable. These gloves have a smoother surface with less friction than silk gloves for eczema or cotton gloves for eczema. Tepso® gloves are the best in class gloves for eczema hands and are promoted by dermatology specialist worldwide. Tepso® eczema gloves are also the no. 1 eczema gloves for kids and great mittens for kids with eczema. Tepso® eczema gloves are excellent gloves for dermatitis hands have less skin friction than i.e. bamboo eczema gloves.
"I used cotton gloves before, but the Tepso gloves fit better. When I put my hands into the gloves for the first time, I was surprised at how comfortable and cool they felt. My hands and fingers are now recovering, and I can sleep well again. Thank you so much Tepso!"
"They fit very well and are very comfortable, don't slip down like cotton gloves."
"They are very comfortable to wear and cool at the same time. You notice that the ointment stays where it is and that it really has time to absorb into the skin."
"To eczema sufferers, I can highly recommend Tepso's products. The fabric is smooth and feels comfortable on the skin. Has a slightly cooling effect."
"It doesn't stick to my hands. They stay in shape, and they are literally and figuratively of heavy quality"
"The inside of the glove is very smooth, you can hardly feel the glove because of this".
"Help and relief - For my acute hand eczema they have helped super. I wore them at night over thickly creamed hands. They are very smooth and cool and therefore very pleasant on the affected skin."
"Top quality, workmanship and material. Like new even after multiple washes."
I would buy them again and recommend them."
"The gloves feel very good and cool the hands. I am completely satisfied. Perfect against itching with eczema".
"Super gloves. Ointment stays on the skin and does not soak into the glove. Have already ordered a second pair".
"Since I can't touch everything or much without hurting myself, these gloves are really great! They don't stand out like the cotton gloves and are pleasantly cool for psoriasis".
"When I put the gloves on after applying the cream, the cream stays where I want it. Since the gloves are pleasantly firm on the skin, nothing slips. In addition, they are a great help for me at night, because I don't cause any further injuries when itching.
"I was initially shocked by the price, but the quality of the gloves alone justifies it. Also, it's not a product that is mass produced and therefore will be a bit more expensive to produce."
"Great gloves. I have had psoriasis on my hands and feet for years. And cream my hands several times a day because otherwise they crack. Until now I have used cotton gloves, but the cream was always soaked up by the gloves. That doesn't happen with the Tepso gloves!
This is really great, you put cream on your hands, and you notice and see when you take the glove off that the cream is absorbed into the skin and not in the glove".
The gloves are very soft, so there is no friction with the skin, so it doesn't irritate the skin and it feels very comfortable. The wearing comfort is super pleasant. I am really thrilled”.
Don’t let psoriasis or atopic dermatitis/eczema dictate your everyday life! Seize the benefits of our gloves - grab some today!
Tepso® eczema Gloves Premium are very elastic, a size indication in conventional glove sizes does not make sense. Size S covers all ladies sizes, size L all men sizes.
- 51% Tepso®
- 44% polyamide
- 5% elastane
We have a complete assortment of gloves for psoriasis on hands, eczema gloves.
Eczema Gloves from Tepso® are often considered superior to cotton gloves for eczema.