Knee socks anthracite
Do you have psoriasis or atopic dermatitis / eczema on the feet and legs and want to treat it during the days as well? What normally seems difficult due to clothing, is no longer a problem with knee socks made from Tepso® “skin active” material. The socks are made from “skin active” fabric on the inside for good comfort and from polyamide on the outside, so that ointments or creams cannot penetrate to the outside. The benefits at a glance:
- Inner “skin active” material without friction;
- High wearing comfort without additional irritation;
- Actively breathing fabric;
- Outer polyamide coating, so that creams and ointments do not pass through to the outside;
- The sock height means that the feet and legs are protected up to the knee.
- The fabric is extremely smooth.
- Ointment is not absorbed into the gloves and thus acts more effectively on the skin.
- Mild cooling effect on the skin Soothing to the skin.
- Reduces itching.
- No heat accumulation.
- Clinically proven.
- Cream or stains easily wash off. Do not stick to the Tepso fiber.
- Inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Clothing does not stick to the skin.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Keeps its shape after many washes.
- Seams and labels on the outside.
- Made in Italy & Austria.
- Very long wearing life. Sustainable.
- Fiber with inhibitory effect on bacteria and fungi, without the addition of pharmaceutical substances.
- Very little friction. Skin irritation is thus drastically reduced.
Particularly because psoriasis or atopic dermatitis / eczema has such a strong influence on your everyday life, it’s important to adjust without giving up the fight. These knee socks let you do psoriasis or atopic dermatitis / eczema treatments at any time while wearing very comfortable socks.
Make use of these advantages, and look forward to a more comfortable everyday life soon!
- 68 % Tepso®
- 29 % polyamide
- 3 % elastane