Tepso Glove children
Eczema gloves children
Sturdy eczema glove for the night. Prevents scratching and reduces pain and itching. These strong eczema gloves are made of a very smooth clothing fibre. Ideal to sleep with, they feel very soft and smooth to the touch. Thanks to the thin material, the gloves are hardly noticeable, you almost forget you are wearing them.
Tepso has one of the lowest friction coefficients of all solid materials.
Night eczema gloves are important to prevent serious complaints. Eczema patients unconsciously scratch the skin open during sleep. The antibacterial effect of the gloves reduces itching and pain. This ensures a better and deeper sleep.
- The fabric is extremely smooth.
- Ointment is not absorbed into the gloves and thus acts more effectively on the skin.
- Very breathable.
- Mild cooling effect on the skin Soothing to the skin.
- Reduces itching.
- No heat accumulation.
- Clinically proven.
- Cream or stains easily wash off. Do not stick to the Tepso fiber.
- Inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Clothing does not stick to the skin.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Keeps its shape after many washes.
- Seams and labels on the outside.
- Made in Italy & Austria.
- Very long wearing life. Sustainable.
- Fiber with inhibitory effect on bacteria and fungi, without the addition of pharmaceutical substances.
- Very little friction. Skin irritation is thus drastically reduced.
Eczema hands - gloves that work
Eczema is often hereditary but can also be provoked by water, alcohol, soap or wool. Due to heat, sunlight, dry air or perspiration, eczema can quickly worsen. People with dry skin are much more sensitive to this.
With eczema, red, scaly and itchy patches appear on the skin. Frequent and hot showering aggravates the complaints. Eczema on the hands is often a result of (excessive) contact with water and soap, cosmetic or cleaning products.
Protect the hands against dehydration, even at night. The Tepso eczema gloves work effectively against eczema hands. Prevent the skin from drying out and do not wash the hands and skin too long or too hot. Preferably do not use soap or shampoo. After washing, rub your hands well with a greasy ointment or cream. The eczema gloves prevent you from wiping the ointment off the bedding.
Lightening effect with eczema gloves
The Tepso eczema glove is not comparable to normal anti eczema gloves or a cotton glove (eczema). Our glove is made of the smoothest clothing fibre and feels smoother than silk. It is antibacterial and has a cooling and lightening effect on the skin.
The eczema glove fits well on the skin and is flexible. This does not hinder movement. The material is only 1.5 mm thick and barely perceptible.
Revolutionary new night time gloves for eczema and psoriasis patients.
Tepso® an ally in medical therapy.
Thanks to the use of a new zero-friction techno-fibre previously unknown in the clothing sector, Tepso brings together a series of unique and revolutionary characteristics:an immediate sensation of coolness;
• substantial reduction of skin irritation due to the extraordinary slipperiness of Tepso fabrics;
• high levels of breathability;
• comfort and wellbeing for the wearer;
• attention to detail: seams and labels do not come into contact with the skin;
• it does not absorb creams or ointments, optimizing use even after frequent washes;
• easy-care and maintenance: stains and oil spots can be removed more easily than on traditional fabrics, even at low temperatures;
• much longer-lasting than traditional garments, thanks to its special hardwearing and resistant properties.
Psoriasis or atopic dermatitis/eczema is often associated with nuisance itching and unattractive lesions. That’s especially troublesome at night, but Tepso® skin active Night Protector Gloves give you the solution! The unique surface and a polyamide layer allow you to work around many problems:
- Creams or ointments against psoriasis on the skin do not penetrate outside;
- The Tepso® skin active inner side gives a fresh, pleasant skin sensation;
- The elastic material adapts to your hands beautifully;
- Made in Austria;
With our Tepso® "skin active" Night Protector Gloves, you can sleep tight while also fighting psoriasis or atopic dermatitis/eczema. You can choose between two color versions.
Don’t let psoriasis dictate your well-deserved sleep! Seize the benefits of our night protector gloves - grab some today!
Tepso® Night Protector Gloves are very elastic, a size indication in conventional glove sizes does not make sense. Size S covers all ladies' sizes, size L all men sizes.
- 90% Tepso®
- 8% polyamide
- 2% elastane